Craig Primack, MD, FACP, FAAP, FOMA
Obesity Medicine Certified Physician
Founder and Managing Member
Dr. Primack will help you achieve results through a comprehensive approach to weight loss. What’s that mean? Simply that he gets to know you and your unique needs, your lifestyle, your goals and your challenges. Then, as a true medical weight loss doctor who has dedicated his professional life to helping people get healthy, he will prescribe a weight loss program tailored to your individual needs and is clinically proven to provide safe and significant weight loss. Dr. Primack can even help lessen the severity of weight-related conditions including diabetes and hypertension.
- Founder and Managing Member
- Named Top Doctor by Phoenix Magazine since 2008
- Specializes in medical weight loss
- Is board certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, and American Board of Pediatrics
- Active member of the Obesity Medicine Association and the Obesity Society
- Named Top Doctor by Scottsdale 101 magazine
- Immediate past president of the Obesity Medicine Association, a national society with now over 3,600 physicians that treat obesity and its associated diseases.
Born: Chicago, Illinois,
Bachelors: University of Illinois
MD: Loyola University Chicago – The Stritch School of Medicine
Dr. Primack completed his internal medicine and pediatrics residencies at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.