Total Access Program
at Scottsdale Weight Loss
TOTAL ACCESS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Initial Physician Consultation, including medical history and physical examination
- Expanded lab panel including vitamin D, full thyroid panel and advanced cholesterol testing.
- All visits are with your weight loss physician
- Weekly lifestyle modification classes from clinicians and experts
- Access to online lifestyle modification classes
- Second complete set of labs after a 50 lb. weight loss
- Weekly emailed tips for weight loss success
- Monthly newsletter access
- Direct access to your weight loss doctor by phone or text messaging.
- The experience of Board Certified Bariatric Physicians (Medical Obesity Specialists), a specially trained staff and a comprehensive medical weight loss center.
Get control of your weight, and your life. We’re ready to help you.
Before you make any commitment to improve your health and decrease your weight, talk with us. We want to make sure you are successful and fully informed about our programs compared with other weight loss methods. Looking trimmer is important, and so is your health and wellness. It costs you nothing’s to learn more.
Full Meal Replacement
Choose this medical weight loss plan and you can safely lose 2-7 pounds per week by replacing your normal diet with calorie and portion controlled meal replacements which may also use a combination of appetite suppressing medications. Your health is a priority and these medical weight loss programs will deliver all the nutrition you need. Regular visits with your doctor and monitoring will help you achieve and maintain optimum health while quickly losing weight.
Partial Meal Replacement
If you’re not sure your lifestyle can support a full meal replacement weight loss program, or you just think you might be more successful with a blended weight loss program which may also use a combination of appetite suppressing medications, then this option may be prefect for you.
These medical weight loss programs combine traditional foods and portion controlled meal replacements to help you lose 1-3 pounds per week.
Lean and Green
Patients tell us they don’t feel hungry on our medical weight loss programs, but in case you do, you may choose to forego meal replacement altogether and use a combination of appetite suppressing medications and traditional foods as the basis for your effective weight loss program.
This option comes in many forms, but through it, you’ll learn to eat to use healthy, whole foods and lose the weight you want too.