If you’re suffering from weight-related medical problems such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, or heart problems, you don’t have to just accept your current state of health. You can get healthy, and The Optimum Program may be your path. It’s been the path for many others we’ve treated at Scottsdale Weight Loss Centers. With The Optimum Program, you get an extensive medical evaluation a higher level of medical monitoring to discover your current state of health. You get extra time and care to help you through the initial stages of the program as your medical issues stabilize and begin to improve.
OPTIMUM PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Initial Physician Consultation, including medical history and physical examination
- Expanded lab panel including vitamin D, full thyroid panel and advanced cholesterol testing.
- First five visits with your weight loss doctor, then alternating visits with your doctor and with your doctor’s medical assistant
- Weekly lifestyle modification classes from clinicians and experts
- Weekly emailed tips for weight loss success
- Monthly newsletter access
- The experience of Board Certified Bariatric Physicians (Medical Obesity Specialists), a specially trained staff and a comprehensive medical weight loss center.
Your current state of health doesn’t have to be forever. You can get healthy!
Believe it. We do and we can’t wait to help you.
Before you make any commitment to improve your health and decrease your weight, talk with us. We want to make sure you are successful and fully informed about our programs compared with other weight loss methods. Looking trimmer is important, and so is your health and wellness. It costs you nothing’s to learn more.