Jump Start Program
at Scottsdale Weight Loss
If you are overweight or suffering from serious weight-related medical problems this program is for you. You’ll get a comprehensive medical examination, a weight loss plan and lots of other tools to keep you on track to better health.
THE JUMP START PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Initial Physician Consultation, including medical history and physical examination
- Initial labs: comprehensive metabolic panel, complete blood count, lipid panel, TSH, HgA1c, uric acid, and EKG.
- Follow up visits with your physician and medical assistant
- Weekly lifestyle modification classes from clinicians and experts
- Weekly emailed tips for weight loss success
- Monthly newsletter access
- The experience of Board Certified Bariatric Physicians (Medical Obesity Specialists), a specially trained staff and a comprehensive medical weight loss center.
You can reach your optimum weight goal. Talk with us and learn which time-tested program is right here for you. We just know it… you’ll believe in yourself too.
Before you make any commitment to improve your health and decrease your weight, talk with us. We want to make sure you are successful and fully informed about our programs compared with other weight loss methods. Looking your best is important, and so is your health and wellness. It costs you nothing to learn more.
Full Meal Replacement
Choose this medical weight loss plan and you can safely lose 2-7 pounds per week by replacing your normal diet with calorie and portion controlled meal replacements which may also use a combination of appetite suppressing medications. Your health is a priority and these medical weight loss programs will deliver all the nutrition you need. Regular visits with your doctor and monitoring will help you achieve and maintain optimum health while quickly losing weight.
Partial Meal Replacement
If you’re not sure your lifestyle can support a full meal replacement weight loss program, or you just think you might be more successful with a blended weight loss program which may also use a combination of appetite suppressing medications, then this option may be prefect for you.
These medical weight loss programs combine traditional foods and portion controlled meal replacements to help you lose 1-3 pounds per week.
Lean and Green
Patients tell us they don’t feel hungry on our medical weight loss programs, but in case you do, you may choose to forego meal replacement altogether and use a combination of appetite suppressing medications and traditional foods as the basis for your effective weight loss program.
This option comes in many forms, but through it, you’ll learn to eat to use healthy, whole foods and lose the weight you want too.