Medical Weight Loss Scottsdale, Chandler, Phoenix and Glendale
Medical weight loss is a comprehensive approach to weight loss that uses medically proven treatment options, lifestyle and nutrition education, and ongoing support.
At Scottsdale Weight Loss Center, we work with you as you progress towards your weight loss goal and beyond, providing additional support and guidance as you maintain your weight loss. We don’t just help you lose weight. We give you the knowledge and tools to help you make long-term changes to your health and style of life.
Our medical weight loss programs include:
- Medical supervision and physician support.
- An easy-to-follow, low-calorie diet that provides complete nutrition.
- Weight loss medications that control hunger to make it easier to eat less.
- Education to teach you the skills required to keep weight off after your program has ended.
- Ongoing support from a team of obesity medicine specialists, nutritionists, psychologists, exercise physiologists and behaviorists.
Dr. Craig Primack, Dr. Robert Ziltzer, Dr. Melody Rodarte and Dr. John de Guzman are highly trained weight loss specialists who can give you the tools you need to lose weight. The support and guidance of our doctors will help you get the best possible results from your program.
Why Try Medical Weight Loss?
To lose weight, you need to make long-term changes to your way of life. Our medical weight loss programs are based on years of clinical research to give you the safest and most effective path to success.
During our medical weight loss program, we’ll address:
- Psychological changes to help you craft a positive attitude about living healthily
- Physical changes to help you become more active
- Dietary changes to help you understand nutrition and what your body needs to thrive
At Scottsdale Weight Loss Center, it’s not just about how many pounds you lose, it’s about how much weight you keep off. We offer custom medical weight loss programs that help you achieve lasting weight loss regardless of how many times you may have failed in the past.