John V. deGuzman, MD
COVID-19 numbers are improving. Many of us have been vaccinated. State restrictions are easing. Now we’re all starting to plan a summer vacation. Perhaps a beach vacation, escaping the heat in northern AZ, a Phoenix resort staycation, or attending a family wedding. Or your summer plan may include decreasing excess COVID weight. If that’s the case, it’s not too late and we’re here to help!
What to Expect with Weight Loss
- Increased energy
- Decreased joint discomfort
- Move more easily
- Take part in more activities
- Fit into my swimsuit
- Look better in vacation pictures
- Decreased risk of COVID complications
- In short, have a more enjoyable summer vacation
What to Expect During a Medical Weight Loss Program
- Expert personalized care, advice, and support
- Resume, change or add anti-obesity medications
- Individualize a meal plan including Optifast as a full meal replacement
- Positive and encouraging regular office visits for accountability
- Live interactive Zoom classes by our expert psychologists and dietitians
- Membership to SWLC Village Facebook group.
- Update laboratory studies and EKGs
- Discuss a safe and effective activity plan
- Help you set a SMART goal
For a happy, healthy, and safe 2021 summer vacation, a medical weight loss program will make it happen.
This is How You Lose the Weight, Once and For All
If you’re ready to say goodbye to quick fixes that never last? And you’re serious about losing the weight for good? We’re the experts you can trust to guide you through a weight loss program that will not only take the weight off but keep it off.
Schedule a consultation with us today.